Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

I’ve got quite a bit of my Christmas shopping done already and wanted a way to keep a check on what I’ve bought and what I still need to get. Previously I’ve scribbled things down on random bits of paper which have then got lost or nearly fallen into the children’s hands so this year I wanted to devise a better system and one that I could use year after year. This is what I came up with.
DSCF1935
DSCF1936
I’ve got pages for different families, friends neighbours etc as well as a page for cards to be made or written and then I’ve included envelopes so I can keep note each year of ideas and things I’ve bought and take my lists to the shops with me too.
DSCF1937
I decorated my book with Luxe and Doodlebug papers and bound it with my bind it all.

2 comments:

Jane said...

gorgeous Jenny, another idea to copy!

Heather said...

this is adorable! I love it!