Thursday, December 03, 2009

Let it Snow

Shimelle_JYC_Template3 
My knitting is coming on quite well. I’ve only had to have mum come round once to rescue it so far and bar a couple of weird looking holes and a few rows that I seem to have stitched the wrong way round it is looking quite good.
Yesterday’s Journal your Christmas prompt from Shimelle was about the weather this time of year. I think a nice bit of snow would make a change from this non-stop raining that is going on at the moment.
I’ve used Shimelle’s template and a Winter Holiday kit by Connie Prince at Gottapixel to make my digi layout.

3 comments:

Jane said...

gorgeous Jenny

Virginia said...

Loving the knitting layout, looks like you've set yourself a great challenge on that one!

Nancyroo said...

gorgeous! love the colors!