Thursday, February 25, 2010

A New Card

It’s been a while since I last updated my blog. Half term always means a slow down it seems.
Anyway, I’ve got my paper and pens back out and made this card for two challenges.
P1000334
The first challenge is from the  Passion for Promarkers blog using baby pink and tulip yellow and including stitching.
The second challenge is the Sweet Sketch Wednesday latest sketch.
The digistamp was a fab freebie from Pollycraft.

We went to Nan's for a couple of days in the half term and visited the Natural History Museum so I’m going to have a sort through my photos and put a few on my blog, hopefully tomorrow.

15 comments:

TG said...

Really sweet card Jenny, i love that cute image. Thanks for taking my PfP challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Jane said...

gorgeous card Jenny

mulberry station said...

I just love this image!! Infact, I am just coloring it right now. Your card is as sweet as can be. I love the colors you have used. Darling baby card. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Nancy SSW-DT

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a pretty card, it really makes me think of spring! Gorgeous image and fab papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Arlana said...

What a sweet card. Love your fun colors and added detail.Love the sweet image. Thanks for playing along with my sketch @SSW!!!

Suzanne said...

Jenny this is gorgeous and I love the image thanks for joining us st PFP this week Sue :o)

Jeannie said...

Awww...this is so sweet and springtime-y!!

Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Terry Oulboub said...

Quack, Quack! I love those ducks! The colors are so fresh and spring-timey. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love this cute little spring ducky image...and it makes a darling birthday card! Thanks for playing at SSW!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love this cute little spring ducky image...and it makes a darling birthday card! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Donna said...

A really wonderful card and a great take on this weeks sketch...thanks for playing along with us at SSW :) Donna x

Stacy said...

Cute card! I love these little ducks! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Sheri
SSW DT

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

That is so pretty Jenny.